Great staff, interesting location, excellent 'can do' attitude and good bars and restaurant are positives. We did however stay in the cabanas and while worthwhile for the experience I can safely say I'm glad we only stayed two nights. In searching for descriptive words to describe our cabana we came up with rustic, elderly, slightly shabby and disappointing. I'm sure that at some time in the past these would've been very nice but two nights of discomfort were enough. We didn't see the hotel rooms but imagine they're the better option. If you ignore the accommodation, every other aspect of this hotel, especially the staff, is above average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahal Pech Village Resort is located in the heart of the Mayan world, San Ignacio, Cayo District, Belize. We offer professionally guided tours of local and other Mayan ruins in English and Spanish, as well as access to Mayan Healing, Culture and Art. We also offer Eco-tours, Jungle Adventure, Horseback Riding, Reef Diving and more. Relax at our Pool, or see Belize’s Beaches and Caves, Waterfalls, Sink Holes and Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Cahal Pech Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahal Pech Village Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Cahal Pech Village
- Cahal Pech Village Resort Belize/San Ignacio