This was our first trip/experience to the country of Belize. Our drive from the airport to San Ignacio was without an drama and when we arrived at Cahal Pech Resort we were greeting by Henry and Rafael. That greeting was to set the entire tone for our four day stay. The rooms were simple yet very clean and tidy and serviced every day with new linens and towels etc. We ate most of our dinners at the downstairs restaurant and the food was delightful. Our host from the bar ( Oscar ) was always attentive and prompt with our meals and drinks. Every one of the staff were so polite and nothing we asked was ever a problem. We will be back to spend some more days at CP. CP made our stay in Belize a wonderful experience and they represent their country very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahal Pech Village Resort is located in the heart of the Mayan world, San Ignacio, Cayo District, Belize. We offer professionally guided tours of local and other Mayan ruins in English and Spanish, as well as access to Mayan Healing, Culture and Art. We also offer Eco-tours, Jungle Adventure, Horseback Riding, Reef Diving and more. Relax at our Pool, or see Belize’s Beaches and Caves, Waterfalls, Sink Holes and Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Cahal Pech Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahal Pech Village Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Cahal Pech Village
- Cahal Pech Village Resort Belize/San Ignacio