I chose Cahal Pech because I thought it would be a quieter option for San Ignacio with a great view and still close to the action. We stayed in a cabana for three nights. I was a bit disappointed for a few reasons: It was louder than I expected although I'm sure still quieter than right downtown. The view from our cabana over the city was mostly obscured. The cabana itself was quite small with limited spots to put stuff (only a table with a tv on it, no closet or cupboard). We found the restaurant pricey. And the hike to town and back wasn't realistic after long days of adventures around the Cayo District. That said, the staff was very friendly, we loved the giant porch on the front of the cabana, and it's a nice looking place with the cabanas tucked in along the hillside and the multi-level pools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahal Pech Village Resort is located in the heart of the Mayan world, San Ignacio, Cayo District, Belize. We offer professionally guided tours of local and other Mayan ruins in English and Spanish, as well as access to Mayan Healing, Culture and Art. We also offer Eco-tours, Jungle Adventure, Horseback Riding, Reef Diving and more. Relax at our Pool, or see Belize’s Beaches and Caves, Waterfalls, Sink Holes and Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Cahal Pech Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahal Pech Village Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Cahal Pech Village
- Cahal Pech Village Resort Belize/San Ignacio