My fiancee and I spent several wonderful nights at Ka'Ana.
The staff was incredible - they were friendly, helpfull, cheerfull and they all knew our names.
The bungalow was cute, spacious and clean. I loved the hammock in front.
Ka'Ana was also very accomodating with our reservations. The airline screwed up our travel plans causing us to miss a day, and they were able to add a night at the end of our stay.
We had a great meal at the restaurant - my fiancee had the cedar plank snapper, and claims it was the best fish she's ever eaten.
Thanks Ka'Ana - we had a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ka'ana Resort is Belize's first Small Luxury Hotel of the World. True to its Mayan name 'Ka'ana' meaning, 'heavenly place,' this delightful resort, set in tropical gardens, offers exceptional accommodation in charming cottages with fine dining, superb service and easy access to ancient Mayan sites and numerous thrilling activities. Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ka'ana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Ana Boutique Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Ka Ana Boutique
- Ka'Ana Resort Belize/San Ignacio