I still miss the ginger and lime daiquiris. Drinks by the pool. The ah.maz.ing food. This hotel really had it all and it had some world class service. Close to severa, adventure activites in Belize and Guatemala. Tikkal was awesome, but swimming into the ATM cave was just unforgettable. The hotel provided the best guides and we had a blast. After our morning adventure we would "rest" by the pool with cool tropical drinks. Dinner was always great and they arranged a private fantasy dinner created for us by the chef that was spectacular. The rooms were great. Love the homemade shampoos and lotion. I would have stolen some if I could have. And have I mentioned the spa? Stay here for the location to the sites. Stay here for the food. Stay here for the world class service. Just stay here!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ka'ana Resort is Belize's first Small Luxury Hotel of the World. True to its Mayan name 'Ka'ana' meaning, 'heavenly place,' this delightful resort, set in tropical gardens, offers exceptional accommodation in charming cottages with fine dining, superb service and easy access to ancient Mayan sites and numerous thrilling activities. Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ka'ana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Ana Boutique Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Ka Ana Boutique
- Ka'Ana Resort Belize/San Ignacio