My husband and myself spent 4 wonderful days at this wonderful resort. The staff is extremely welcoming and go out of their way to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. This resort is all about highly personally service. We decided on the All Inclusive Package. Yes, it is expensive, we were not disappointed and every penny was worth it. Every detail of your stay here is taken care. Their tour guides and drivers are highly trained and passionate about sharing their culture and their countries history with guest. We did a full day tour of Tikal in Guatemala and a half day tour of Xunantunich with our guide Wilburt. He was extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. We also went cave tubing with him. On all tours he allowed us to go at our own pace and we were never rushed. The guides carried fresh drinking water, juice and soda with them in the car. We requested eating out for lunch one day and Wilbert took us to this wonderful little local restaurant between tours. We also went on a morning birding tour at a newly opened private reserve and did a quick tour of the zoo on our way back to the airport. All meals at the resort are outstanding and authentic Belizean gourmet cuisine. They take great pride of their organic garden where fruits and vegetables are served at meals. The spa is also wonderful and relaxing after a day of hiking and touring. We stayed at a lovely casitas. The rooms are spotless. Water bottles were replaced in the room daily. What ever your request is, they will make every effort to fulfill your request and make this your "dream vacation".
I also liked that this resort supports the local schools. Please go to their web site to read more about this before you go. I didn't and I feel so bad because I would of loved to bring with me a small package of school supplies for the school. We did however make a small donation to the school, under no pressure what so ever from the resort. They simply mentioned this program to us in the overview presentation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ka'ana Resort is Belize's first Small Luxury Hotel of the World. True to its Mayan name 'Ka'ana' meaning, 'heavenly place,' this delightful resort, set in tropical gardens, offers exceptional accommodation in charming cottages with fine dining, superb service and easy access to ancient Mayan sites and numerous thrilling activities. Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ka'ana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Ana Boutique Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Ka Ana Boutique
- Ka'Ana Resort Belize/San Ignacio