Just returned from 9 nights in which Ka'ana planned and orchestrated our wedding at the nearby Xunantunich ruin with the private wedding meal back at the resort. What a beautiful and perfect stay. They treated all of us (my sister, friend, and 2-year-old niece stayed for 4 nights to attend the wedding) like family. A friend of mine commented when we returned that it looked like we had been in Belize for months before our wedding to plan all of the integrate details. In fact, it was the kind attention to detail and warm staff that made our stay and wedding day a perfect experience. Patricia, Onil, and Oscar truly stand out and when we looked out while saying our wedding vows and saw these three in attendance, it was like our friends were there for us. We enjoyed all the food (Mirsa, Henry, and Jenifer were amazing), spa amenities, and pool. We can't wait to return to Belize and stay at Ka'ana again with our parents when our baby is born.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ka'ana Resort is Belize's first Small Luxury Hotel of the World. True to its Mayan name 'Ka'ana' meaning, 'heavenly place,' this delightful resort, set in tropical gardens, offers exceptional accommodation in charming cottages with fine dining, superb service and easy access to ancient Mayan sites and numerous thrilling activities. Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ka'ana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Ana Boutique Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Ka Ana Boutique
- Ka'Ana Resort Belize/San Ignacio