First and foremost this place had excellent service. The staff were friendly (and tolerant in the case of a couple of our travel partners closing down the bar). The food was delicious and in town recommendations were also wonderful.
Our casita was very nice (we were in 'Ox'), beds were clean and comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. The only suggestion I would offer is to give yourself at least an hour for breakfast. A couple of times we ran a little late for our rides because we thought 30 minutes would be enough. I can't say enough good things about the yogurt parfait though.
The mini-sweets left in the room every night were an excellent touch too. I would recommend this place to anyone staying in the San Ignacio area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ka'ana Resort is Belize's first Small Luxury Hotel of the World. True to its Mayan name 'Ka'ana' meaning, 'heavenly place,' this delightful resort, set in tropical gardens, offers exceptional accommodation in charming cottages with fine dining, superb service and easy access to ancient Mayan sites and numerous thrilling activities. Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ka'ana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Ana Boutique Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Ka Ana Boutique
- Ka'Ana Resort Belize/San Ignacio