We did our annual "bestie" trip in Belize and stayed at Ka-ana resort. The accomodations were cozy, the atmosphere was very relaxing, the staff were very friendly and accommodating, the tours were awesome, tour guides were entertaining and very knowledgeable, the "wildlife" on the back porch and at the pool were entertaining, and it was the best Swedish massage I have had in my life. I would definitely stay at Ka-ana again and recommend it to anyone. The juices and adult beverages were not included; however, so that was one drawback of the all inclusive package that would have put it over the top. That being said, the drinks and juices were unique and delicious, I just would have wanted to try them all over the course of the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ka'ana Resort is Belize's first Small Luxury Hotel of the World. True to its Mayan name 'Ka'ana' meaning, 'heavenly place,' this delightful resort, set in tropical gardens, offers exceptional accommodation in charming cottages with fine dining, superb service and easy access to ancient Mayan sites and numerous thrilling activities. Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Ka'ana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Ana Boutique Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Ka Ana Boutique
- Ka'Ana Resort Belize/San Ignacio