We stayed in the one-bedroom villa. It was beautiful, but the best thing about it was that it came with a butler, Oscar. He was amazing! He was willing to do anything and everything we asked of him. He accompanied us on a couple of tours and even found a place (Mom's Backyard) for us to play pool - he played, too! On our last night there, he surprised us with a private, candle-lit dinner. He is just simply the most genuinely caring person!
All of the food we had at Ka'ana was fantastic, as were the drinks.
The entire staff is to be commended as every one we encountered had a smile and a few nice words, too. Just enough interaction without interfering with our privacy,
The grounds are beautiful.
We were very happy we chose Ka'ana and would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ka'ana Resort is Belize's first Small Luxury Hotel of the World. True to its Mayan name 'Ka'ana' meaning, 'heavenly place,' this delightful resort, set in tropical gardens, offers exceptional accommodation in charming cottages with fine dining, superb service and easy access to ancient Mayan sites and numerous thrilling activities. Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Ka'ana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Ana Boutique Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Ka Ana Boutique
- Ka'Ana Resort Belize/San Ignacio