Two friends and I stayed at Ka Ana for a week and had an amazing time. The room (an air conditioned casita with a flat screen tv ) and grounds were beautiful and the staff is very friendly. The best part of our stay was the tours, we did a cave tubing tour, a trip to Tikal, and a day trip to San Pedro for snorkeling and fishing. The hotel is perfectly situated for all of these excursions and the hotel takes care of all of the details and we always felt like we were in good hands. We also took part in relaxing massages at the spa, a complimentary morning yoga class on an outdoor deck under a canopy of trees, a guided tour of the zoo, a trip to the Iguana Sanctuary, and spent plenty of time relaxing at the pool (a pretty infinity pool but a bit on the smaller side, which is fine since it's almost always nearly empty). They also offer Maya cooking classes and bartending classes on site- you will never be bored!. The only downside was that it was hard to get wifi from the rooms but there was easy access from the rest of the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ka'ana Resort is Belize's first Small Luxury Hotel of the World. True to its Mayan name 'Ka'ana' meaning, 'heavenly place,' this delightful resort, set in tropical gardens, offers exceptional accommodation in charming cottages with fine dining, superb service and easy access to ancient Mayan sites and numerous thrilling activities. Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ka'ana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Ana Boutique Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Ka Ana Boutique
- Ka'Ana Resort Belize/San Ignacio