A beautiful way to start a vacation in Belize. The grounds are beautiful, the pool a sparkling gem. We had a flowering vine on our patio overlooking the pool, and a hammock for enjoying the view. I found the food excellent - subtle and aromatic, nothing that shocked your taste buds, but still very full of flavor. Thanks, Sean!
I can't say enough good things about the staff and the very helpful way they took care of all tour details. Thanks Wilbur and Mario! Mario came back from his first vacation day to drive us to Placencia, the sun/sand part of our package, even though his wife was expecting a baby momentarily. Hard to find that kind of employee loyalty. The front desk staff seemed a little shy and could have been more active in giving us information on our itinerary schedule - the when, where, and what to take with, etc. But they were very nice and helpful whenever approached about anything.
We felt pampered at Ka'ana, and fell in love with Belize. Thanks, Ka'ana!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ka'ana Resort is Belize's first Small Luxury Hotel of the World. True to its Mayan name 'Ka'ana' meaning, 'heavenly place,' this delightful resort, set in tropical gardens, offers exceptional accommodation in charming cottages with fine dining, superb service and easy access to ancient Mayan sites and numerous thrilling activities. Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ka'ana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Ana Boutique Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Ka Ana Boutique
- Ka'Ana Resort Belize/San Ignacio