My new bride and I went to Belize on our honeymoon. We just got back home and already we're feeling "home-away-from-home" sick. To say that Ka'ana met every expectation would be a sincere understatement. They exceeded every expectation we had and we were pleasantly surprised with the level of professionalism, kindness, and welcomeness every member of their staff exuded. We were made to feel like rockstars with how much they were willing to do for us. Having never visited this beautiful country before, we were never made to feel like any of our questions were stupid. The staff was beyond helpful with their honest answers and recommendations for things to do and places to see. The rooms were gorgeous and clean! The restaurant fed us like royalty. The grounds were kept up and tended to daily. Any activity that we chose to do, Ka'ana arranged for transportation to and from which was a great help. Every driver/guide we had was courteous and very knowledgeable of Belize. We were never made to feel like tourists, even though we technically were, but rather guests in someone's home. They even went above and beyond and dealt with the airlines when my wife's luggage went MIA for 36 hours. They did all the grunt work for us and even called to give us updates on the status of the missing luggage so we could just chill in the meantime. We would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a quiet getaway. Ka'ana is small (only 15 rooms) which is nice because you never want to feel like you're on top of other guests while trying to relax and be in peace. This place is the epitome of tranquility. Not to sound like a commercial, but if you're looking for a place to stay while in Belize... treat yourself to Ka'ana. You will not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ka'ana Resort is Belize's first Small Luxury Hotel of the World. True to its Mayan name 'Ka'ana' meaning, 'heavenly place,' this delightful resort, set in tropical gardens, offers exceptional accommodation in charming cottages with fine dining, superb service and easy access to ancient Mayan sites and numerous thrilling activities. Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ka'ana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Ana Boutique Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Ka Ana Boutique
- Ka'Ana Resort Belize/San Ignacio