We spent four nights at Ka'ana last month and it was everything I hoped it would be. The staff was incredibly attentive and eager to do anything to make the stay more enjoyable. The grounds are small but lush, beautiful and private. There is a small pool that is perfect for cooling off after a long day hiking the caves or ruins. The rooms were nice. Well-appointed and with private porch and deck. Turn-down service is a nice touch. The restaurant was excellent but a bit overpriced. The hotel staff really outdid themselves when they discovered that we had left a bag in the lobby after checkout- before we had even called they sent a driver with it to meet us at the airport (1.5 hours away). I would definitely stay at Ka'ana again if ever back in San Ignacio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ka'ana Resort is Belize's first Small Luxury Hotel of the World. True to its Mayan name 'Ka'ana' meaning, 'heavenly place,' this delightful resort, set in tropical gardens, offers exceptional accommodation in charming cottages with fine dining, superb service and easy access to ancient Mayan sites and numerous thrilling activities. Enjoy the best of Belize - its people, its food, and its attractions at a world class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ka'ana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Ana Boutique Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Ka Ana Boutique
- Ka'Ana Resort Belize/San Ignacio