Booked 1 night here before getting the early boat to san pedro. Basic room with private bath on third floor...price was 35$ US dollars. The chines food restaurant downstairs had big portions of food... typical chinese from back home...except for the surprisingly good yellow curry chicken... We got in after dark because we got stuck at the border waiting for transportation. We finally got a ride from a nice elderly man with his family into corozal town... was quite the ride past burning sugar can fields... recommend Mirador if your heading on the early boat...2 minute walk to pier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're welcome to enjoy the most beautiful view of Corozal Bay. Offering 24 rooms, air condition, fan, private bath (hot/cold), television on all rooms, terrace, telephone booth, Free wifi to Guest,Free Coffee (morning only)and tours arrangement and much more! Easy to find, one lane from the thunder bolt wharf, five minutes from the bus terminal, ten minutes from Ranchito Air Strip, centrally located in the heart of Corozal. Next door to shopping centers, town hall, central parks, banks, police station and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Mirador Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirador Hotel Corozal Town
- Mirador Hotel Belize/Corozal