From the reviews, upon arrival to El Mirador, I discovered what I expected. A well kept hotel, with clean rooms, friendly staff and minimal taste in decoration. The location of the hotel (near the bus station), with its splendid views of the bay is just right. I would stay there again.
the only drawback is the town of Corozal. Lacking any potential activities for tourist and doesn't offer much on the scale of eatery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're welcome to enjoy the most beautiful view of Corozal Bay. Offering 24 rooms, air condition, fan, private bath (hot/cold), television on all rooms, terrace, telephone booth, Free wifi to Guest,Free Coffee (morning only)and tours arrangement and much more! Easy to find, one lane from the thunder bolt wharf, five minutes from the bus terminal, ten minutes from Ranchito Air Strip, centrally located in the heart of Corozal. Next door to shopping centers, town hall, central parks, banks, police station and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mirador Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirador Hotel Corozal Town
- Mirador Hotel Belize/Corozal