It was ok, clean and comfortable, everything was quite nice and a great deal but the wifi was not working and that sucked, if I knew that at the beginning I wouldn't have stayed. But it was actually nice and no complaints
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're welcome to enjoy the most beautiful view of Corozal Bay. Offering 24 rooms, air condition, fan, private bath (hot/cold), television on all rooms, terrace, telephone booth, Free wifi to Guest,Free Coffee (morning only)and tours arrangement and much more! Easy to find, one lane from the thunder bolt wharf, five minutes from the bus terminal, ten minutes from Ranchito Air Strip, centrally located in the heart of Corozal. Next door to shopping centers, town hall, central parks, banks, police station and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mirador Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirador Hotel Corozal Town
- Mirador Hotel Belize/Corozal