First trip to Belize and were happy to have spent it at this Resort. It is an absolute gem on the coastline. The trip there is exciting to, once you arrive at Belize Int, airport you are whisked away on a light aircraft to the Kanantik private airstrip just minutes away from the Resort.
The view from above is breathtaking!
The Staff are unbelievable and our tour guide - Agapito, (from Kanatik) was most impressive on all organised activities - our Snorkelling adventure, Mayan ruines visit and the Jaguar Reserve hike.
There is wildlife all around the resort and the feeling of being in the centre of it all was the best part. Be sure to have a look at the guide to all the fauna and flora which is available on the bar counter overlooking the pool and beach - there is all sorts to be seen even from this view point!
The Resort itself is beautiful and the attention to detail is evidant in all the finishings. Our Cabanna was situated only 20m from the waves!
A special thanks to Ms Judith & Bertha for preparing our delicious meals, Richard, for all the Pina's and Roberto & Ms Louise for making our stay so special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all-inclusive eco-sensitive resort of palm thatched luxury cabanas on the southern beaches of Belize designed to showplace both the emerald waters of the Caribbean and the pristine exotic Belizean forest in one truly picturesque setting. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kanantik Reef & Jungle Hotel Stann Creek
- Kanantik Reef And Jungle Resort
- Kanantik Reef & Jungle Resort Belize/Stann Creek