“A taste of Belize”

King's Burger
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Dangriga
Cuisines: Central American
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We had their "special" of the day. It was chicken with some sort of really tasty sauce on it, served with rice and beans and potato salad. All of it was very good!

Reviewed 8 June 2013

I've ate hare a number on times. I must give them props. My husband loves it and he is really PICKY!!!LOL Their ice-cream is to die for. I ALWAYS get 2 scoops! The watermelon juice is the best!

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Our driver took us here and said it was like our Burger King but thank goodness it was nothing like that. It was so much better. I had the baked chicken with rice, beans, and plantains. My husband had pork instead of chicken. We also had the homemade ice cream

2  Thank rjamell
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Kings Burger has a little bit of US flair, great burgers, and any type of sandwich. Their ice cream are the best, specially the rum raisin!!

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Great for a quick meal and for eating with the locals. Menu options are typical diner food, with some local specials, and frozen desserts.