“Reasonable place”

Cuisines: Central American
Brier, Washington
“Reasonable place”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

A perfectly acceptable place for breakfast. The juice and toast were good. My omlette was made with Kraft Singles, but it was fine. It is one of the few restaurants in town that is open.

Visited July 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“A taste of Belize”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We had their "special" of the day. It was chicken with some sort of really tasty sauce on it, served with rice and beans and potato salad. All of it was very good!

Visited July 2013
Hopkins, Belize
“Great Place”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I've ate hare a number on times. I must give them props. My husband loves it and he is really PICKY!!!LOL Their ice-cream is to die for. I ALWAYS get 2 scoops! The watermelon juice is the best!

• Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“hole in the wall”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Our driver took us here and said it was like our Burger King but thank goodness it was nothing like that. It was so much better. I had the baked chicken with rice, beans, and plantains. My husband had pork instead of chicken. We also had the homemade ice cream

Visited May 2013
2 Thank rjamell
Los Angeles, California
“Like home cooking”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Kings Burger has a little bit of US flair, great burgers, and any type of sandwich. Their ice cream are the best, specially the rum raisin!!

Visited March 2013