“Half-decent burgers, delicious icecream”
Review of King's Burger

King's Burger
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Dangriga
Cuisines: Central American
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Burgers are nothing to write home about. They are simple, but a good cut of chicken was used in mine. Can't really complain at that price level though.

Icecream was absolutely delicious though. It's homemade and I had sweet corn and Oreo.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

LOVED King's Burger. We just got the burgers and fries...and it was like eating the good hamburgers from the old '50s diners. We are back in the States and have said numerous times after going through the boxed chain burger joints how much we miss King Burger. The restaurant is quaint. Some tourists very embarrassingly made a point of how there was no air conditioning. However, we found the ventilation to be more than adequate. LOVE YOU, KING BURGER!

1  Thank Ruth977
Reviewed 29 July 2013

A perfectly acceptable place for breakfast. The juice and toast were good. My omlette was made with Kraft Singles, but it was fine. It is one of the few restaurants in town that is open.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

We had their "special" of the day. It was chicken with some sort of really tasty sauce on it, served with rice and beans and potato salad. All of it was very good!

Reviewed 8 June 2013

I've ate hare a number on times. I must give them props. My husband loves it and he is really PICKY!!!LOL Their ice-cream is to die for. I ALWAYS get 2 scoops! The watermelon juice is the best!