“"Great for a good View"”
Review of Cozy Corner

Cozy Corner
Ranked #27 of 84 Restaurants in Placencia
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I must have choose the wrong time to be here at Cozy Corner. I read the reviews which are usually spot on. Thursday evening and there were only two other patrons in the area. A few locals at the bar. We were waited on promptly, however, the waitress was more interested in the NBA finals that were on TV. We ordered a Rum Punch and a few Belikin's. Also Conch Fritters to start with. About 15 minutes into our visit I had to ask about the beers and rum. Then they magically appeared. The conch showed up. They were hot, appropriately cooked but the conch was tough and chewy. We order grilled Snapper and Fish and Chips. It took about twenty minutes, two more Belikin's and a rum punch before they arrived. The Snapper was a nice size, the slaw was not over done with cream sauce, but , it was warm, not cool or cold. That went back for fresh slaw and it was produced slowly. This whole time the Golden State warriors were laying it on the Cavs. I know because the staff was into the game. The fish on the fish and chips was hot and well fried on the outside but the fish was cold on the inside. Re order re fire because I wanted fish and chips. The best part of this evening was the breeze off the harbor, the waves hitting the beach and the moon rise. The rum punch and the Belikin's helped tremendously. With so many other fine places to eat in Placencia this was our only visit. Maybe its just me at the right place at the wrong time.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here with 2 colleagues. The view is absolutely amazing, since it’s directly on the beach.
The service was excellent, as was the food. The menu has a bunch of options, so even picky eaters will be happy here.
I’ll definitely be coming back

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Ate breakfast here several times. Very nice covered outdoor seating with a great view of the beach while you dine. Food is tasty. Service is very friendly. Fry jacks and fruit are delicious.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We stopped in for an aftrnoon cocktail to cool off after shopping in the village. Amazing spot with an even better view, delicious drinks and super friendly staff!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

My GF and I had a great dinner date at the Cozy Corner. This place has great seating overlooking the ocean. We ended up getting a steak special and a chicken burrito. As you can see in the photos...the portion sizes were HUGE and the prices were reasonable. We have a few days left in Placencia and we’ll definitely be back.