“Perfect spot for a multi-generation family...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Experience Paradise from Our View - Casa Sunsandsea
Outdoor kitchen with green egg, outdoor shower and pool with hot tub.
Outdoor kitchen; doors lead into dining area
Hammocks and swing chairs under the palapa overlooking the beach
Lazy afternoons relaxing under the palapa in a hammock or sky chair, listening to the waves role in.
Relax on the beach
Infinity pool overlooks the beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
teresa543...
New Westminster, Canada
“Perfect spot for a multi-generation family vacation!”
Reviewed 4 May 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This location was perfect for our family vacation. It is equipped with activities that entertained us all - young children, teenagers, adults and grandparents. If you are looking for a spot for your next family vacation, I highly recommend you book here!

14 May 2018
Thanks for your review! We loved having your family at the Casa and hope you'll come back to see us!
Nancy1549...
Vancouver, Canada
“Best family vacation ever”
Reviewed 2 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Our family of 2 seniors, 5 adults, 2 teens (ages15 & 18) and 2 little ones (ages 3 & 5) stayed for 2 weeks. We were right on the beach, so kayaks and paddle boards were used often. The little ones were in the infinity pool all day, every day. We brought life jackets for them so there was never a worry. We did 2 trips, one to the monkey river so the little ones could see monkeys, crocodiles and turtles. Our second trip was a fabulous snorkelling trip which was amazing for us all. David looked after us taking us to town to shop for our meals. Although Christy proved to be a wonderful cook and we used her many times to cook our dinners. Everything was so perfect for us all. It was a luxurious piece of paradise. Thank you to Brian for the use of his home!

3 Apr 2018
We're so glad to know you enjoyed your trip! It makes us very happy to be a part of your family's memories. Hope you'll come back and see us again!
Roberta K
“Perfect vacation for three generation family”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Perfect home with a pool, hot tub on the beach. The house is well equipped and David and Cristy took care of everything we needed. The house provided privacy and comfortable communal spaces as needed. Excursions are available to zip lining, tubing and snorkeling. The town of Placentia has several good sea food restaurants and a nice grocery store if you are inclined to cook. We did and had several meals at the large lovely dining room table. All in all it was a blissful week for all of us. Management is attentive and responsive.

29 Jan 2018
Thank you for trusting us with your Christmas vacation! It was a pleasure having your family at the Casa. Hope you'll visit us again!
brntjnsn
Placencia, Belize
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed 23 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

First off I have to be honest, I didn't stay and Sunsandsea.However, I did have the get pleasure to have David the caretaker as a driver of one of my tours( Mayan sky canopy tour) and this man was absolutely amazing! Very knowledgeable and Friendly man the trip the best I had the whole time I was in Placencia! It makes me wish I would have stayed where he caretakers at just because of him! I plan on coming back to Placencia in a year or two for my anniversary (this was our honeymoon). The villa is quite a bit pricey for me. However I am going to start saving just so we can come back and stay here. Anyone who has the money I would absolutely tell you to stay here for the simply fact David and his wife works here. He is a very hardworking man. Hope this helps anyone on he fence of staying here.

The photos is David grabs us some free oranges the tour group owns.

1 Jan 2018
Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're glad David was able to help out with your tour (and we think he and Christy are pretty amazing, too!). We look forward to having you at the Casa one day soon!
sharonda4...
Houston, Texas
“I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Belize”
Reviewed 1 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

I went with a group of friends over Thanksgiving and experienced one of the best vacations that I have ever been on. The house is very spacious and extremely clean (not only first impression, but upkeep during our stay too!), and is filled with a lot of fun games for your nights in the house, and recreational gear for days out on the water. We were wowed with the entire house, the view, and the items available for us to use (every kitchen appliance and gadget you could ever want is here, high quality products, and in great condition!).

The most special part about the casa, that you cannot get ANYWHERE else, are the on site caretakers, David and Christy. Christy prepared us a Thanksgiving meal that was super delicious, and made our first Thanksgiving spent away from our family back in Texas, a very special one. I would highly recommend having her prepare a meal at least once (if not more) on your stay - my favorite was the fish! David was our Fairy Godfather of the trip and made everything that we wanted from our visit to Belize actually happen. He was more than happy to provide recommendations, and we often requested that he join us - he is very charismatic and we love his anecdotes and stories! In our weeks stay, both of them felt like family, and made our trip truly stress and worry free from start to finish. Our stay at the Casa exceeded our expectations, and I will not be staying anywhere else on all future visits to Belize!

Your age range 25-34
7 Dec 2017
Thanks for spending Thanksgiving with us at the Casa! It was great to have you!
Thepricei...
“Incredible Trip!”
Reviewed 28 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

My friends and I (twelve in total) stayed at the Casa and couldn't have had a better experience. The house was incredibly comfortable, even with our large group, and it's in an excellent location. We were kind of expecting all those things going in but what we didn't expect was the impeccable service of the care staff. They are beyond helpful and friendly and really took this vacation over the top. I highly recommend staying here and I can't wait to make a return visit!

7 Dec 2017
We're so glad you came to visit! Look forward to seeing you again!
Debbie G
Coppell, Texas
“Best stay ever”
Reviewed 18 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We stayed a week and it went by very quickly. What a beautiful home on the ocean with every amenity imaginable. Has a beautiful pool and hot tub and the accommodations were top notch. We cooked a couple meals there at the house and loved having the green egg for grilling our lobster and fish fillet‘s we caught that day. Seems as though they thought about everything. They even have mosquito netting suits for our trek through the jungle. David and Christie the caretakers were amazing and very helpful in every way. They helped us shop for items for dinner at the local market and even helped us with our laundry. By the time we left they felt like family. We both can’t wait to return and highly recommend staying here to your family and friends.

Your age range 50-64
7 Dec 2017
So glad you came to visit! Look forward to seeing you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing