“Excellent massages in a uniquely relaxing atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Secret Garden Massage and Day Spa

The Secret Garden Massage and Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Lee, the owner was certified in Tokyo, Japan and has over 20 years experience. Established in Placencia since 1996 and also one of the very first Massage Therapists in Placencia! We do serious body and energy work...No gimmicks! We also offer couples massage side by side in the same room. Stop by and check out our signature treatments (All Natural Facial,Treat Your Feet and Chocolate Coffee Scrub..Created right here in the garden!) We are located centrally in the village right across from the soccer field! We also offer Yoga and Qigong in our garden!
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
Atlanta, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Excellent massages in a uniquely relaxing atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Lee gave two of us fabulous massages and facials. We were both so relaxed and enjoyed the ocean breezes and soothing wind chimes. Best massages we have ever had & we most definitely will be back!

Visited May 2014

Chicago, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing Healing Hands in Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

My husband & I started our vacation off with the 90 minute hot stone massage. It was amazing and we decided to end the trip with a deep tissue from Secret Garden. If you are a spa junky like me, your first glance of the place will cause pause. Once u take your American lenses off and surrender to the raw beauty of Placencia, you will fall in love with the place and wish your sterile spas back home would take a page out of their book. Another bonus, no soundscape CD needed; real birds and real nature is serenading you throughout then entire experience! Love love it!

Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Probably my best massage ever! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I'm not new to massages. I'm constantly pushing myself and therefore constantly getting massages to ease my aching muscles. My girlfriend and I got a couples massage and while I can't speak for her (although she just gave me two thumbs up) I was thoroughly impressed. She worked the knots out and did such a great job that I booked another massage within a week. If im ever in the area again it'll be my first stop in Placencia for sure!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic massage - great start to my vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

The other 5 star reviews for Lee are right, her massage is fantastic and at a great price. The atmosphere was very relaxing. She was able to massage out the huge knots and stress in my shoulders. Recommend adding a Secret Garden Spa massage to your itinerary when visiting Placencia.

Visited April 2014
Indianapolis,IN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Most healing Massage my husband and I have ever had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband and I have received massage therapy for over 25 years for the benefit of better health. We believe strongly that it is medicine for our bodies, mind and spirit. Though professional massage therapists are trained the same in most all areas, each therapist has their own touch and areas of massage therapy that they consider the most important. My husband and I both agree because we both went to Lee while we were in Placencia that she was the most thorough therapist we had ever had covering every area that was highly important to the parts of the healing system of the body. Her pressure, her techniques, her form of massage as well as the perfect aromas, music, and complete hour of massage was just the best ever. Lee talked only to say hello, ask about pressure, and then goodbye - nothing about her - it was all about the massage. How wonderfull! And so very humbling of her. We did a couples massage which was wonderful because it was at the same time and a girl that Lee has trained is so close to Lee that either one is SO worth going to. We went twice on our trip. We highly recommend the Secret Garden Massage.

Visited April 2014