“Trip of a lifetime”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dallas, Texas
“Trip of a lifetime”
Reviewed 29 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

UNBELIZABLE EXPERIENCE:
We recently took a trip of a life time with family and friends in July to the Enclave on Placencia Caye (celebrating our 27th anniversary)… From the onset of our arrival, our expectations were blown away. The VERY friendly staff was so helpful and kind, in fact they knew all of us by name and our favorite drink by the end of the day. After the welcome drink, we were escorted to our private villas, which I have to tell you – they were INCREDIBLE. What a beautiful setting, with every amenity that we could imagine. My personal favorite was the private outdoor shower and our patio where we enjoyed a sunset cocktail and our morning coffee. Well, now I’d be remiss if I forgot to mention our private chef… OMG, we thought we were at a 5 star restaurant with every meal, enjoying everything from the beautiful presentation to the mouthwatering taste. Each day brought a new adventure, whether it was simply relaxing at our private island (I love saying that), while swimming, fishing and watching the nearby dolphins & sea turtles. Other days allowed for memorable adventures to beautiful water hideaways (snorkeling, swimming with the Turtles, or just spending quiet time with my wife in the aqua blue paradise). I was so impressed by our experience that I’m planning a corporate get away with my leadership staff – which would be a special and memorable way to say thank you for all that they do…

Your age range 50-64
paulkelly...
“Breath taking”
Reviewed 24 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Amazing views, beautiful accommodations and common areas. Friendly, attentive staff exceeded all our expectations. A great choice for destination weddings, family gatherings and small group vacations!

jm0311
Abilene, Texas
“Amazing group stay”
Reviewed 20 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

This is a world class facility but also very comfortable. 7 couples in our group each had their own cabana and space. We did not have kids but I can see how many more would still be comfortable. Could not have been better for a couples trip. Gareth was an amazing host and Jim is an incredible chef. We have not seen many locations like this-tropical island, close to town, amazing property with private and group spaces. We went on a snorkel/dive trip and were picked up at our dock. Some went fishing and again, picked up and dropped off right on property. This would be great place for family reunions, business, or like what we did, a couples trip.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing