“Amazing beach-front private home”
Casa Beya is BEACHFRONT, right ON THE SAND!! It is the perfect place to stay when you visit Placenci
the beach (taken from the house) sun? or shade?... with sand between your toes!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
the beach (taken from the house)
sun? or shade?... with sand between your toes!
Casa Beya is just steps from the shoreline! (now that is BEACHFRONT!!)
view from the water
Outdoor diningroom + BBQ
a private swingbed
A great place to read...
Living room opens up to the deck
Our bougainvillea deck (almost at sand level)
Artistic details inside & out!
looking towards the kitchen & the stairs to the Master.
The fully equipped kitchen
One example of the artistic touches: hand- carved woodwork
Casa Beya's 2nd bedroom on main level: A/C, fans * private bath
amazing thatched work
Tropical moonlight
another full moon
view from the dock: Casa Beya on left, Seagrape on right
sunrise
come play on our 6 SUP's!
cool touches everywhere...
snorkeling at False Caye, .5 mi kayak away
House comes with kayaks & bikes
sunrise strollers
Whale sharks!!
one still morning
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 88 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing beach-front private home”
Reviewed 7 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Wow, we just lucked out with this place. Couldn't have asked for a better location and when do you ever get your own private beach??? We traveled with two teenage boys and they were non-stop paddle boarding, playing beach games or visiting the four-lane bowling alley across the street for a pizza.
Super comfortable everything (my favorite part was the outdoor hanging bed). Nicely stocked kitchen (although many restaurants within walking distance, including our favorite -- The Bistro). Staff onsite was fabulous. Communication in advance was very timely and informative. Nothing but positive to say about Casa Beya!

feldmaner
Los Angeles, California
“LOVED OUR STAY!”
Reviewed 1 February 2018 for a stay in July 2017

We chose Maya Beach as the first leg of a three part trip in Belize. Since my kids are too young to really snorkel, I wanted to find something off the beaten path a bit. The house is groovy with plenty of space. We dined outdoors most nights in the cool ocean breeze. Mosquitos were really not a problem at the house. But it is definitely buggy. There are sandfleas. But I would just cover myself in coconut oil at night and they left me alone. Bring Coconut Oil. Also there was quite a bit of wind when we went which isn't always the case. The water is bath warm so not refreshing and there were jellyfish. So we just walked up to the Maya Beach HOtel and had pina coladas and swam in the pool. It was great! We paddleboarded, we kayaked, we went into the town of Placencia where there is a nice bay, shallow enough for small children to swim.

5 Feb 2018
Thank you so much for your review...so glad you enjoyed staying at Casa Beya! Sorry to hear the sandflies were feisty during your stay. It all depends on the ocean breezes & amount of rain we have had. Glad you discovered the magic of coconut oil but I want future guests to know that it is readily available down here. PLUS! it is nice & cheap! Hope you can return again soon. Thanks again for the informative, enthusiastic review!
jessicahe...
Pasco, Washington
“bring lots and lots and lots of mosquito repellent!!!”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Placencia was beautiful. I love that the house was beach front and there weren't many people around. The people that live there and take care of the place, were great.

We went in July, so it rained the entire time we were there. Kind of a bummer. We were told the rainy season last about 6 months, so I would definitely avoid booking a vacation during that time. There were an insane amount of bugs, both inside and outside the house. There is a gear room, under the house, that has several floaties, wetsuits, snorkeling gear, bikes, kayaks and paddle boards available. We thought that was pretty cool. 2 huge roaches, fell out of their wetsuits, so make sure you shake everything out before using it... lol

We did rent a car since the house is about 3 hours from the airport, this allowed us to do some exploring. We visited bocawina park, about 45 miles away. It was $10 us per adult. Totally worth it. I personally could have spent several days exploring this park. We also visited Altun Ha Ruins about 30 minutes north of Belize City Airport $5 pp. Lots of fun.

If your are the type to rent a beach house and spend your entire vacation at the house, then I would definitely recommend this house. If you like to explore, I would recommend renting a car and staying at several places instead of spending your entire time at one rental home. Belize is pretty big and there are a lot of amazing things to see. For example, the huge Mayan Ruins are 4 hrs away. You can see monkeys (monkey river) 1 and 1/2 hours away. The zoo was 2 and 1/2 hours away. Everything was so far away....

Your age range 25-34
1 Feb 2018
Jessica, thanks for your enthusiastic & honest review. great tips! great suggestions! You mentioned a few places I have never visited, so thanks for that! It IS challenging taking in all of the amazing things Belize has to offer from the house. I agree you need a car and recommend hitting many of the sights on your way to the house from the airport & on the way back to the airport!! So sorry to hear your vacation was so soggy; July can be very unpredictable. (Some Julys can be bright & sunny!) Hope you can visit again at another time of year. Thanks again for your very detailed review.
Steve N
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Best Maya Beach Rental!”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Wonderful rental and place to celebrate my wife's 50th birthday! Private dock and big shady porches to watch the sunrise. We will be back.

2 Jul 2017
Steve! thanks so much for your nice review!
Wendy D
“A perfect place to stay”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

I'm hoping to get back to Placencia just so I can stay here again, the house was amazing and the experience we had there was beyond belief. The caretaker Martin and his wife went above and beyond to make us comfortable. The Bowling Alley just across the street is a great place to get a pineapple and basil pizza.

Wendy,

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review of Casa Beya!! I can't tell you how much we appreciate the feedback and your review will really help us market the house on Trip Advisor! I am so glad you had such a FUN girls trip & we hope you can return to Casa Beya sometime soon!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

M. Dallas- Reservations manager
J & J Reitkerk- owners
ninalimes...
Lawrence, Kansas
“Beach front”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Loved our stay in this beautiful, fun and comfortable home that is right on the beach. Great restaurants just a few doors down in either direction. I seriously do not have one complaint, you can't go wrong with this vacation spot.

Your age range 50-64
jwwebdesi...
Bowling Green, Ohio
“Paradise paddler”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Amazing! I definitely recommend this resort home. Very clean, comfortable beds, right on the ocean, and I learned to paddle board using the provided paddle boards. So fun!

WOW!

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review of Casa Beya!! I can't tell you how much we appreciate the feedback and your review will really help us market the house on Trip Advisor! We hope you can return to Casa Beya sometime soon!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing