“Classy, relaxed dining on the beach”

The Bonefish Grille at the Singing Sands Inn
Ranked #15 of 80 Restaurants in Placencia
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014

White table clothes, well-situated indirect lighting, the ocean breeze, dance music at just the right volume to hear but not overwhelm conversation, and the gorgeous red and dark wood decor combined with the gracious staff and gorgeous, delicious food makes this place well worth the visit. My husband LOVED the Mongolian barbecue (had it both times we ate there). I loved the Planter's Punch, which may be why I can't remember exactly what I ate either time we visited!). Kind of pricey, but not to be missed.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Been meaning to write this review for almost a year! The restaraunt made such a good impression, that I could not rest until the review was done. I truly enjoyed Bonefish Grille. It is the heartbeat of the Singing Sands Inn. Excellent food. Priced accordingly. Waitstaff and bartenders are very charming & quite attentive. I felt like family! Good food, however, DOES take time. overall... Highly Recommended!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The staff was quite friendly, lovely decorations and plants around the restaurant. Had grouper, chicken, and omelets and pancakes. All the food was great!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This was a lovely place... We enjoyed dinner & fresh watermelon juice very much one evening. Lunch a few days later wasn't spectacular, but I'd recommend it for dinner.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Tried this out one night. The service was on the slow side and we felt that the prices were high. Maya Beach Bestro was a lot better choice.

1  Thank Matt H