“Attitudes seem to be improving”

Sweet Dreams Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Placencia
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
“Attitudes seem to be improving”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Avoided these guys last year but couldn't resist the rolls yesterday. Bought 4 to go and the old guy and the gal working with him were both nice and easy to deal with. He even told me to have a nice day as we were leaving. Wonderful change!

• Visited January 2013

Marathon, Florida
“Quality food, perfect view at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

My culinary experience at this Swiss bakery has been a pleasurable surprise. The coffee, breakfast rolls, cinnamon rolls, I love cinnamon rolls, whole grain breads are a treasure to behold all to be enjoyed in a paradise like surrounding. One must not forget this bakery does not use preservatives, or artificial flavorings. Not only has my stomach been satisfied but the flavors of the various entries that I ordered, while vacationing in Placencia, create a pleasurable mood in an ideal setting.
Pricing of items on the menu I considered very reasonable when we understand the regressive policies of the Belizean government toward business and its citizenry. Customs on all products imported is at a rate of 50% and the government’s incompetency makes conducting business overly expensive. I am from the Florida Keys and pricing at this establishment is much less expensive than any place I have eaten on the Keys. Eat and enjoy!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank clyde m
Marathon, Florida
“If you enjoy good food with a tropical experience- this is it!”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank clyde m
Charlotte, NC
“Pricey but good”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Had breakfast here, delicious little sandwich shop but breakfast for two set me back 55 BZD.

Visited July 2012