“Great Iced Coffee”

Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Placencia
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 2 February 2013

During our month in Placencia, we had the pleasure of enjoying a morning break on the spacious porch several times. I always had an iced coffee and sometimes a home made cinnamon roll. You can't miss this place as you walk the "Main Street" side walk in Placencia. The Swiss German family that run this establishment are very friendly and the longer you talk the more you find out about their passion for natural ingredients. After all, healthy living is one very good reason we go to Placencia.

1  Thank Roger C

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Avoided these guys last year but couldn't resist the rolls yesterday. Bought 4 to go and the old guy and the gal working with him were both nice and easy to deal with. He even told me to have a nice day as we were leaving. Wonderful change!

Reviewed 30 October 2012

My culinary experience at this Swiss bakery has been a pleasurable surprise. The coffee, breakfast rolls, cinnamon rolls, I love cinnamon rolls, whole grain breads are a treasure to behold all to be enjoyed in a paradise like surrounding. One must not forget this bakery does not use preservatives, or artificial flavorings. Not only has my stomach been satisfied but the flavors of the various entries that I ordered, while vacationing in Placencia, create a pleasurable mood in an ideal setting.
Pricing of items on the menu I considered very reasonable when we understand the regressive policies of the Belizean government toward business and its citizenry. Customs on all products imported is at a rate of 50% and the government’s incompetency makes conducting business overly expensive. I am from the Florida Keys and pricing at this establishment is much less expensive than any place I have eaten on the Keys. Eat and enjoy!

1  Thank clyde m
Reviewed 30 October 2012

1  Thank clyde m
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Had breakfast here, delicious little sandwich shop but breakfast for two set me back 55 BZD.