“Perfect for Our Group”

The Galley Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #40 of 73 Restaurants in Placencia
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Belizean family owned restaurant in Placencia Village serving pizza, seafood, burgers, milkshakes and Belizean specialties! Oldest and longest running restaurant in Placencia Village established in 1982.
Bessemer, Alabama
“Perfect for Our Group”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I contacted The Galley about possible accommodating our group of 33 people. The management and staff went out of their way to make our group feel welcome. We emailed our orders ahead of time since we were a large group. Everything came out just right and everyone was served promptly. This was great for our group because we didn't all have to eat the same thing; we were able to choose from the menu. I believe we just about ordered everything on the menu and everyone said their food was great!
I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone, but especially if your group is looking for a place that will accommodate you. Call Nick and he will take great care of you and serve you a wonderful meal!

Atlanta, Georgia
“The BEST pizza in Belize hands down!!!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Being world traveler, one of my favorite foods is Pizza. Over the past 20 years I've been traveling to Belize wishing I could find a nice local pizza joint but have been very disappointed until I came across The Galley in Placencia. Their pizza is hands down the best I've ever had in Belize and definitely on my top 5 list. The owner Nick is really nice and makes you feel welcomed. Make sure to stop by The Galley for dinner if you're ever in Placencia. They are right behind the soccer field.

Texas
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Excellent pizza (meat lovers was my favorite). Friendly staff. They even deliver in the Village of Placenica.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

The pizza we had last night was wonderful! The service was really good and very friendly. We will go back for more!

Visited June 2014
“The Galley Restaurant”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Ned was our Dive Master and mentioned The Galley that he owns. We went and we had the most delicious Lobster meal here so far. Recommend his restaurant and his service as a Dive Master with the Seahorse Dive shop. This whole village is awesome friendly and clean.