“Good ceviche”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good ceviche”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

My husband and I wanted a snack, and stopped by here in the middle of the afternoon. When we inquired about ceviche, the staff went out of their way to accommodate us. Nice outdoor seating to watch the boats coming and going. Pleasant and restful.

San Ignacio
“Mexican Food Heaven”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I had the pleasure of dining at Habaneros Mexican Cafe & Bar recently and as much as I love Mexican food (all types) I find that Quesadillas ia always a favorite of mine n8 matter where I dine whennit comes to Mexican cuisine. With that said, I have to say thatbi found my secret spot that has the best Quessadillas I've ever eaten, and I have travel a lot! I don't know what Chef Hector did to that meal but it was simply AMAZING! The flavors were just incredible, from the salsa tonthe guacamole, fried black beans, the freshly made flour tortillas, and the seasoning of the chicken! I can eat the Quesadillas at Habaneros everyday if I could...my hats off to you Chef Hector! Not only did I enjoy my meal but the ambiance was simply serene, overlooking into the beautiful lagoon with all he boats in the marina. Anivar, our waiter was just so attentive as well, he made sure we were enjoying our meal! The entire staff just seemed very friendly. And to top of my day at Habaneros, Chef Hector recommended the dessert "HELADO FRITO" when we were served our dessert I was speechless as to how beautiful it was but the taste, I have no words to say...I enjoyed my meal and I have to say I am definately coming back! Que viva Habaneros

1 Thank McElroyLacurt
Oakland, California
“up the road from town”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We enjoyed our meal at Habanero - especially liked the Mexican buffet night.
Lots of fresh and well-prepared food, and the chef, Hector, was delightful.
We thought the entrance with the "tacky plastic illuminated cactus" was hilarious.
A nice change if you don't want to go all the way to town (Placentia).

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kathy D
“Good Mexican food”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Finally found Pork Pibil, and it was very good. Nice size portions and very flavorful. We also had the Chicken Mole dish which was also very good. We had the ice tea also was refreshing to sit and overlook the lagoon and docks.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Chuckil
“Bad and overpriced”
Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

I write this so you don't have to experience this place. After eating at every well rated place in the village we decided to head north based on a recommendation from someone at our resort. Yes the tacky plasticky illuminated cacti should have been a sign but we went in anyway. Big mistake. It's located at their marina so seeing the boats was nice but the food is bad Americanized Mexican. The beef and pork taco specials were both just big gloppy messes. The spicy lobster was a waste of a lobster and the tequila shrimp were overlooked and served with greasy vegetables. As I left the restroom I saw our plates being cleared and the man who took the plates helped himself to our uneaten chips and queso. Glad someone enjoyed it. Fortunately tutti fruiti was still open.

1 Thank K G