“Excellent Food and Service!!”
Review of Hidden Falls Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Hidden Falls Restaurant and Bar
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Caribbean, Central American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are an All Natural, Fresh from the Farm Restaurant specializing in Exotic locally grown Ingredients. Great juices, Smoothies, lemon Grass Tea, Organic Salads, Fresh caught seafood, Great Steaks, Pasta's, Vegetarian cuisine and Cacao Desserts.
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I've eaten at Hidden Falls five times and each time the food is excellent!! They also have a larger wine selection than most restaurants in the village. One night I had the chance to try 6 different menu items. All of them were excellent and extremely tasty!! If you're thinking of trying it, you should. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

I met the owner of the Hidden Falls restaurant, while travelling Belize in Punta Gorda. It sounded really good, so a couple days later I made it into Placencia, and i had dinner there. He had " Hog Fish " on that night, and it was soooo good. I also had a Pina Colada, with rum, and that was excellent also. I was near the end of my Holiday, and needed to leave, I am just sorry I didn't discover this place sooner, so I could try out some other dishes! Next time I am in Belize, I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 7 March 2013 via mobile

Wonderful little gourmet restaurant. The Chef and the owner pride themselves on having the freshest seafood usually caught that day by the Chef. Organically grown produce. The best piña coladas ever using only totally fresh pineapple and coconuts - no mixes here.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Hidden Falls really is hidden, at the end of Placencia's only road just before the shell gas station, its upstairs across from the Chinese fast food restaurant. Look for the chalkboard. Fresh fish, good BELIZEAN steaks, and sides that are crafted from all local ingredients, much of it from the owner's uncle's farm up the road. The food is fresh and delicious and something different from surrounding restaurants-farm to table!

Reviewed 21 February 2013

Sol brings his local produce from his uncle's farm up the road and makes some really great food with it. I highly recommend his cashew pesto and his tumeric miso sauce. YUM!