“Pizza just the way I like it”
Review of Fat Boyz Pizza - CLOSED

Fat Boyz Pizza
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Fat Boyz is located on the main street Placencia Village, just south of Mings Grocery next to Leslie Tech. Look for the picket fence. Out door seating, great for people watching! Tasty thin crust pizza loaded with toppings and fresh hoagie sandwiches. We make all our own sauses and hand make the hoagie and pizza dough daily. Open 12 - 2 and 5 - 9 everyday except Tuesday. 669-9880
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Truly great pizza, the owners very accommodating and want you to have the best pizza experience. Delivery was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Well I,am not a pizza person,but I can tell you it,s was so good because of my duaghter Fat boy Pizza was her Yummy Pizza,,

Reviewed 28 July 2013

The pizza tasted ok. The crust is very thin. Within an hour of eating, we both threw up. At first we thought it was a bug. The next morning we ate breakfast at Dawn's Grill & Go and were fine. We decided for lunch to finish our pizza rather than going out to eat. Again, an hour after eating, we both threw up. They clearly need to learn to check their sauce or ingredients for freshness!!! We later went to Barefoot for dinner and were fine after eating there. Eat here at your own risk!!!!

Reviewed 12 April 2013

I can't comment about the pizza, because when my kids and I were staying in PLacencia and decided to order pizza from this place after seeing the reviews here. We called the number and explained to them how to get to the place that we were renting. 45 minutes later the delivery person called screaming at me in a very abusive tone that she can't find the unit, I explained to her again how to find the unit and she continue to be very rude and screaming, after thinking about it now I realized that she was knocking at the wrong place because it's a new development and some of the units are empty. We went out to see if somebody was outside but we didn't see any delivery person.. then the owner/husband called me again more rude and with a very violent attitude accusing us of not wanting to receive the pizza, so I put down the phone again because of the way he was screaming and threatening me. He called again and threatened me that he will "teach me a lesson" and after that I stopped answering the phone which he continued to call many times more. And all of this for a pizza??? Please save yourself from all this trouble and never order from this place. We went to bed very frightened and hungry that night, they spoiled our holiday in Placencia.

1  Thank mariu40
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We ordered 2 pizzas and were told he only had 1 so would give us 3 little ones instead of the other large one. We agreed. n Pizza is pizza.. We got I would say a extra pizza. They were both very good.. Thin crust..
We would recommend this place ..They have moved off the main street. If you go along side of the Everyday Market you will see a little white building by it self behind and a little to the right of the market building.