“Second massage”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Second massage”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

This was only my second massage and I loved it. I had a couples massage with my wife and i did not think I was going to enjoy it as much as i did

Visited September 2012

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Massage!”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Had a wonderful relaxing massage by Kris....am definitely going back for another! It was the perfect start to a wonderful day in paradise!

Visited May 2012
Clarksville, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Why, oh why, haven't I had a massage before?!”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

This young lady puts her soul into her business! Self taught, mostly, and finds back and neck spots I didn't know I had. Wonderful! My wife agrees and, as a veteran massagee, she says... best she has had.

Visited July 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Absolutely awesome !”
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Several members of our group ended up going to Kris for massages - she is outstanding.

Visited May 2012
Houston, TX
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Very gifted hands!”
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Both my daughter in law and I had a massage. Both were excellent...my dil needed deep tissue because of an injury, and I wanted a relaxing massage. We were very impressed as both of us regularly get massages in the US. One of the best each of us has ever had.

It's nice because the room is air conditioned whereas a couple of other places in Placencia are not. Open air is great in general, but when I get too hot I can't relax.

I will be going back before we leave.

Visited March 2012