We just returned from a visit to Belize and Guatemala. The Green Parrot was a wonderful beach location. The service is well above average. The rooms are very clean and we appreciated the private cabanas.
We also feel that the resort cares for the environment. Rain water is collected in large tanks. There is noa/c which saves energy. The vegation is natural. Not stripped like many of the newer resorts, with their large clorine pools that contqminate the waters.
The food was local and great:*
We would like to return one day:
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Parrot Beach Houses is located in Southern Belize on the Placencia peninsula. We have a total of 8 individual beach cabanas to serve our guests needs. All of our units are on the beach. In addition, we have our own bar and restaurant. The Green Parrot Resort serves a wide variety of customers- adventure travelers, divers, fishermen and women, weddings, college groups, religious service groups, and beach lovers. You can arrange all of your tours through the Green Parrot Office. We prescreen our tour guides so that you get the best adventure experience for the dollar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Green Parrot Beach Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Parrot Beach Houses Hotel Placencia
- Green Parrot Beach Hotel
- Green Parrot Beach Resort
- Green Parrot Beach Houses Belize/Placencia