Upon our arrival at Singing Sands, we were greeted by a "welcome" sign. This was a lovely start to our stay at this wonderful, quiet resort. The cottages were very nice, the pool was perfect, the beach was like a postcard, and the restaurant was lovely. Complimenting the beautiful facility, the staff were friendly, for example when one of the gardeners was taking down some coconuts, he cut it open and gave us a straw so we could drink fresh milk as we sat at the pool. Although the resort is 7 miles from the village of Placencia, the free bicycles were lots of fun to ride and we enjoyed our daily trip into town. We also enjoyed meeting and getting to know the other guests. One couple had their wedding while we were staying at the resort, and the staff did a terrific job preparing the venue for the special occasion. A trip to Monkey River was well organized by the staff. We loved staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AA private secluded seafront resort on Maya Beach...with beautiful Placencia Lagoon nearby! "...Singing Sands is an oasis for the traveler...whether couples seeking a romantic space, groups in search of a base location...or birding enthusiasts and water lovers needing a place from which to begin...their Belizean adventure." Our Inn is tucked within a beautifully landscaped tropical garden, providing a restful environment for our guests. We take pleasure in providing a relaxed, at home atmosphere. We’ve been working hard in recent months to completely renovate and remodel our entire property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Singing Sands Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singing Sands Hotel Placencia
- Singing Sands Resort
- Singing Sands Inn Belize/Placencia