Singing Sands is a real hidden gem. Belize is a beautiful country and Singing Sands Inn showcases the best the country has to offer. The grounds are lush with tropical vegetation and little private niches to relax. The cabanas are very comfortable, nicely decorated and private. The delicious food in the restaurant is only surpassed by the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. They have a nice pier with a shaded area and a hammock and other seating, plus a ladder into and out of the sea. There are kayaks available, as well as bicycles. The beach is clean and the water clear. They also have a lovely pool with water that appears to be flowing out of flowering vines into the pool. I highly recommend this Inn, and will plan another vacation there in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AA private secluded seafront resort on Maya Beach...with beautiful Placencia Lagoon nearby! "...Singing Sands is an oasis for the traveler...whether couples seeking a romantic space, groups in search of a base location...or birding enthusiasts and water lovers needing a place from which to begin...their Belizean adventure." Our Inn is tucked within a beautifully landscaped tropical garden, providing a restful environment for our guests. We take pleasure in providing a relaxed, at home atmosphere. We’ve been working hard in recent months to completely renovate and remodel our entire property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Singing Sands Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singing Sands Hotel Placencia
- Singing Sands Resort
- Singing Sands Inn Belize/Placencia