I loved this place. Only had 8 rooms so it was never crowded. It felt like we had our own little piece of paradise! The staff was great and the food was amazing. I was a little worried about there not being any air conditioning but it was sooo cool at night. its about 15 minutes from Placencia which we liked. They arrange rental car, excursions, had a taxi waiting for us at the airport. We purchased the optional meal plan and it was a great value. We would love to visit again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AA private secluded seafront resort on Maya Beach...with beautiful Placencia Lagoon nearby! "...Singing Sands is an oasis for the traveler...whether couples seeking a romantic space, groups in search of a base location...or birding enthusiasts and water lovers needing a place from which to begin...their Belizean adventure." Our Inn is tucked within a beautifully landscaped tropical garden, providing a restful environment for our guests. We take pleasure in providing a relaxed, at home atmosphere. We’ve been working hard in recent months to completely renovate and remodel our entire property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Singing Sands Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singing Sands Hotel Placencia
- Singing Sands Resort
- Singing Sands Inn Belize/Placencia