We loved our stay at Singing Sands. We visited in the off season (November) and it was lovely, despite mosquitoes. The location is somewhat remote (which provides a nice escape), so I would recommend renting a car. The staff of Singing Sands as well as the Bonefish, are so genuinely friendly, that we left feeling like they were part of our extended family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AA private secluded seafront resort on Maya Beach...with beautiful Placencia Lagoon nearby! "...Singing Sands is an oasis for the traveler...whether couples seeking a romantic space, groups in search of a base location...or birding enthusiasts and water lovers needing a place from which to begin...their Belizean adventure." Our Inn is tucked within a beautifully landscaped tropical garden, providing a restful environment for our guests. We take pleasure in providing a relaxed, at home atmosphere. We’ve been working hard in recent months to completely renovate and remodel our entire property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Singing Sands Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singing Sands Hotel Placencia
- Singing Sands Resort
- Singing Sands Inn Belize/Placencia