We just loved our stay at the Singing Sands. The Owners and Staff were wonderful, fun and really looked after us. Our private cabana, though simply decorated, felt quite luxurious with beautiful local hardwood floors and furniture. All of the meals we had at the restaurant were delicious!
Although the weather wasn't ideal, we did get to spend some time on the private beach which is quite nice.
It was the ideal spot for us to treat ourselves to a relaxing getaway and would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AA private secluded seafront resort on Maya Beach...with beautiful Placencia Lagoon nearby! "...Singing Sands is an oasis for the traveler...whether couples seeking a romantic space, groups in search of a base location...or birding enthusiasts and water lovers needing a place from which to begin...their Belizean adventure." Our Inn is tucked within a beautifully landscaped tropical garden, providing a restful environment for our guests. We take pleasure in providing a relaxed, at home atmosphere. We’ve been working hard in recent months to completely renovate and remodel our entire property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Singing Sands Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singing Sands Hotel Placencia
- Singing Sands Resort
- Singing Sands Inn Belize/Placencia