“Thai massage”

Siripohn's Thai Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Get a taste of Thailand in Belize. Siripohn's Thai Massage in the beautiful Placencia Village in Belize, located in the center of the village across the street from Barefoot Bar. Siripohn is a certified Thai masuse born and trained in Thailand, who has been practicing the art of Thai massage for over a decade.
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thai massage”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Had a 90 minute massage both from Siriphon as well as her sister. Both are tremendous, I highly recommend!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank richard d

Portland, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Talented”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My wife and daughter booked a massage with them while I went fishing. They were happy and relaxed when I returned and said the massage was as good as it gets.

Visited July 2014
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

What an amazing experience. Best massage I have ever had. Both girls are amazing. It was relaxing and felt so good! Its a must in Placencia!

Visited March 2014
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Best message in a lifetime of getting massages often”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I had a 90 minute massage that combined Thai with deep tissue. Spiritual experience. Going back tomorrow again. S iripohn is a true master who puts her heart and soul into her work. LOVED IT!

Kimberley, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best massage ever”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

My husband and I both went and it was the best massage ever. I've had massage for years and I wish I would have went when we first arrived, I would have gone every week! Prices are very good! She's worth every penny and then some! Highly recommend!

Visited December 2013