“The Flying Pig is AWESOME!”
Review of The Flying Pig

The Flying Pig
Ranked #28 of 81 Restaurants in Placencia
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 December 2013

My family and I visited Placencia in July and I had read about The Flying Pig on Trip Advisor before we got there and I knew I wanted to go. First of all, the owner, Patrick is one of the coolest guys. He kept the drinks coming all night and he was very knowledgable about all the other places we should go and try out. He heard me singing along to the music and told me to come back for open mic night but we didn't make it. Patrick's chef is phenominal. We had some delicious food while we were there. We loved it so much that we came back 2 other times. We played Wii bowling, we played darts, the last night we went there they had corn holing! I know that when we go visit again we will go back to The Flying Pig!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

The flying pig was amazing! Our group of 6 friends had a blast here. I ordered some pizza, and it was quite delicious; thin crust, pepperoni and cooked very well. After the food, we stayed and drank Belikin beer and played cornhole. Patrick, the owner, was very friendly and talked about some different places that we should definitely try during our stay in Placencia. We didn't get a chance to get back to the flying pig, but I will definitely be visiting on my return.

1  Thank DJ D
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Great food (my favorite specialty grilled cheese sandwiches!) Patrick is one of the bests. Lived here for a year now and I try and frequent the flying pig as much as possible.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Spent part of Saturday evening at the Flying Pig. Nice bar had a small local band playing. Lots of locals and the football game on the TV. Had a great time.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Loved this place! The owner, Patrick, was attentive and hilarious. He kept the delicious food coming! I was stoked to have a taste-of-home (America)! We all shared the nachos, ribs, and two other plates (can't remember the other two...too much Belikin!), but I remember it was ALL delicious. We all had the chance to leave our "stamp" at TFP wall - very cool!

Stop by if you're in the area. You won't regret it!