Stayed here for two weeks and enjoyed it. Anne and Gary engaged in after dinner coversations at their bar about Belize places to visit, the culture, etc. Very down-to-earth people. Would recommend this resort to those who don't need a schedule of entertainment. Great location right on the beach with plenty of plants in bloom. They have two well-behaved and friendly dogs that add extra protection, too (not that it's needed). Spending 2 weeks at the same place isn't my style, but here I grew so relaxed that I didn't want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaside eco-resort set in lush tropical gardens, private luxury cabanas with refrigerators & coffee makers, also standard rooms. Restaurant, bar, swimming pool, hotel specializes in groups, excellent fly fishing, sailing, snorkeling, diving, jungle trips, Mayan ruins, caving. Complimentary bicycles & kayaks.. Can book entire resort for groups, can sleep up to 17 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Miller's Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers Landing Hotel
- Millers Landing Placencia
- Miller's Landing Resort Belize/Placencia