The minute our large family, ages 6 to 73, arrived at Miller’s Landing we felt the magic that Annie and Gary Miller have created. We were warmly greeted and gently assisted in settling into the cabanas and bungalows, then encouraged to dive into the pool and ocean because, though dinner was ready, it could wait while we un-wound from our long travel day. Thus began our family’s amazing two week vacation at Miller’s Landing.
Each morning, after great sleeps, we awoke to beautiful birds singing in the native trees, bushes and flowers which Annie and Gary have kept on the property. As we stepped out into the sunshine, the sand paths around the resort and the beach front were carefully being raked as if it were a Zen garden.
We purchased the partial meal plan of breakfasts and dinners. Our days began with fabulous Belizean coffee, fresh juice, fruit, home made granola and freshly baked goodies. Our dinners were equally wonderful. Annie and Gary quietly served us delicious full course dinners while our family, seated at two large tables, shared and reminisced. And yes, Annie’s pizza was amazing
Some days we stayed on site and enjoyed the bikes, kayaks, pool and beach. Other days we took advantage of Annie’s keen knowledge of southern Belize and went on her suggested day trips.
Annie and Gary were generous with their time, attentive to our needs and not at all intrusive. They are unique and special people who have truly created an authentic Belizean Beach Eco Lodge. We feel fortunate to have been a part of their treasured home and property for two wonderful weeks. It was a perfect place for our 50th anniversary family trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaside eco-resort set in lush tropical gardens, private luxury cabanas with refrigerators & coffee makers, also standard rooms. Restaurant, bar, swimming pool, hotel specializes in groups, excellent fly fishing, sailing, snorkeling, diving, jungle trips, Mayan ruins, caving. Complimentary bicycles & kayaks.. Can book entire resort for groups, can sleep up to 17 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Miller's Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers Landing Hotel
- Millers Landing Placencia
- Miller's Landing Resort Belize/Placencia