We were looking for a quiet spot to spend our Christmas vacation in Placencia, and Miller's Landing turned out to be just perfect! We had a great time hanging out in the hammocks by the pool, trying sea kayaking just off the property and munching on Annie's pizza (which was absolutely delicious)! Having a car with us, we were able to head out on most nights and try some of the amazing restaurants around and also the addictive gelato from the famous place in town. Miller's Landing is not your standard sterile, luxurious resort - it's a lovely family operation with a plenty of personality. The beds were comfy and we didn't miss the AC at all (the breeze cooled our room right down). We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaside eco-resort set in lush tropical gardens, private luxury cabanas with refrigerators & coffee makers, also standard rooms. Restaurant, bar, swimming pool, hotel specializes in groups, excellent fly fishing, sailing, snorkeling, diving, jungle trips, Mayan ruins, caving. Complimentary bicycles & kayaks.. Can book entire resort for groups, can sleep up to 17 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Miller's Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers Landing Hotel
- Millers Landing Placencia
- Miller's Landing Resort Belize/Placencia