My husband and I were very happy to find this great retreat, not far by bicycle from the town of Placentia. We stayed 4 nights with Annie and Gary and their faithful K9 companions Marley and Brandy. Beautiful new pool was especially welcome in the heat. Annie arranged for two tours for us she is quite the cook as well. We ate two dinners at the resort, Yellow tail snapper and chicken cordon blue - both amazing. There was an abundance of birds and their beautiful calls. Loved it. Fan cooled room was more than sufficient, even for Alaskans! I would recommend this place over the hot village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaside eco-resort set in lush tropical gardens, private luxury cabanas with refrigerators & coffee makers, also standard rooms. Restaurant, bar, swimming pool, hotel specializes in groups, excellent fly fishing, sailing, snorkeling, diving, jungle trips, Mayan ruins, caving. Complimentary bicycles & kayaks.. Can book entire resort for groups, can sleep up to 17 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Miller's Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers Landing Hotel
- Millers Landing Placencia
- Miller's Landing Resort Belize/Placencia