I spent 2 wks at Miller Landing Nov 2007. I have been going there for the past 8 yrs once a year. I prefer Millers Landing because, it is so peaceful and low key. The management is very friendly and go all out to make their guests feel special. Annies pizzas are terrific-but she has many other delicious island recipes which she prepares from fresh ingredients. Theres lots of privacy & beautiful landscaping, which makes it nice to hang out around the pool or enjoy the spectacular beach a short stroll from your room. Rooms are simply decorated in Belizean style & quite comfortable. I especially felt privileged to be there for a musical concert when Gary & friends held an impomptu jam session. Gary is a great entertainer.
Annie is a real sweet person with interesting stories of her travels & ocean adventures, which she is more than willing to share with her guests.
Annie & Gary were very helpful in making reservations for both inland advemture & offshore diving trips. I spent some time bicycling into the nearby villages & kayaking on my last trip, (bikes & kayaks provided free of charge).
I recommend this place to my friends regularly. It is an extra ordinary experience. If you like a unique Carribean experince this place might be for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaside eco-resort set in lush tropical gardens, private luxury cabanas with refrigerators & coffee makers, also standard rooms. Restaurant, bar, swimming pool, hotel specializes in groups, excellent fly fishing, sailing, snorkeling, diving, jungle trips, Mayan ruins, caving. Complimentary bicycles & kayaks.. Can book entire resort for groups, can sleep up to 17 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Miller's Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers Landing Hotel
- Millers Landing Placencia
- Miller's Landing Resort Belize/Placencia