Miller's Landing was simply a wonderful place! It was my first visit to Central America, and a great way to start. Yes, it was a bit "out of the way" if you want to go into the town of Placencia often, especially at night. However, my friend and I found that a walk along the shore into town was great exercise in the morning and a super way to see the sights. Taxis are always available if you need a ride to get back. Gary and Ann were superb hosts. Ann is the BEST cook, and everything she makes is absolutely fresh. They were also a great help in planning excursions and made all the arrangements for such things as the tour of the jaguar preserve and tours of the Mayan ruins. I'd definitely stay there again if I make it back down to Placencia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaside eco-resort set in lush tropical gardens, private luxury cabanas with refrigerators & coffee makers, also standard rooms. Restaurant, bar, swimming pool, hotel specializes in groups, excellent fly fishing, sailing, snorkeling, diving, jungle trips, Mayan ruins, caving. Complimentary bicycles & kayaks.. Can book entire resort for groups, can sleep up to 17 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Miller's Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers Landing Hotel
- Millers Landing Placencia
- Miller's Landing Resort Belize/Placencia