We stayed at Maya Breeze inn for two nights having come from another guest house in San Ignacio. Initially we thought that we wouldn't like our stay but adjusted once we settled in. The cabana's were clean and the hotel staff and owner were very friendly and welcoming. It was very quiet and the other guests kept to themselves. The only drawback we had was that there was no breakfast. We had to trek to the local restaurant partly because we timed our visit around Belizean independence day and because the Inn no longer served breakfast. Placencia is a great holiday destination. The Maya breeze inn offers great beach front and also canoeing for those that dare venture to the island across the water. If you looking for a relaxing getaway to read your book by the pool or beach, order drinks at the bar, go bird watching etc... without breaking the bank this is the place for you. My wife and I enjoyed it for these attributes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maya Breeze Inn is located on the Placencia Peninsula in Maya Beach, Belize, Central America. Maya or Tropic Air Airlines service the Placencia area several times a day or you can rent a car and drive from Belize City. The Inn consists of four beach cabins (for a total of five units) facing the Caribbean sea, a main lodge with the Inn's office and four guest rooms on the Placencia Lagoon, all with air conditioning,cable tv, refrigerators, hot water, fans, lock boxes and private balconies. The Inn has internet service for those who need to check in back home.Maya Breeze Inn caters to those guests who are looking for active adventure tours. Scuba diving, snorkeling and prime fishing grounds are found only a few miles offshore. Day trips can be arranged to explore the river, jungles, bird watching, Maya ruins, cave, peninsula tour, exploration or even mountain rappelling.You can walk the beach, swim in the ocean, play beach volleyball, go kayaking, ride bicycles, moped rentals, beach bbq, or relax on our white sandy beach with a cold beverage from our Tiki Beach Bar or sway in hammock under a palm tree. Come cool off in our beautiful Pool with its spectacular waterfall. For lunch and dinner there are a variety of restaurants and a convenience store within walking distance of the Inn or choose from a variety of restaurants that provide courtesy transfers. We can also arrange transportation to Placencia to shop or dine in local restaurants.Mayabreeze inn is presently under new ownership/management and wants to invite all its clients past and present to come experience true tropical vacation with us, once again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maya Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maya Breeze Hotel Placencia
- Maya Breeze Inn Belize/Placencia