I love non chain original hotels like Laru Beya . We were sailing in Belize and visited this place before our sail and stayed there afterwards. It's a great place. Just 4 miles from Placenia and right on the water. The room I had was a one bedroom apt with full kitchen and porch with a hammock a few feet from the ocean. They have a nice pool and a tiered tropical restaurant with really good food. The staff if really helpful and friendly especially the manager. He greeted us every time we came and went and provided us with lots of useful info.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laru Beya is an exclusive, midsize resort located on seven acres of lush gardens and beachfront property in southern Belize. We have the amenities of a large resort with the service and attention to detail of an exclusive villa. We offer a wide variety of rooms including ocean and garden view, and two and three bedroom villas that include living and dining rooms and full kitchens. Also available are penthouse rooms and villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Laru Beya Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laru Beya Resort And Villas
- Laru Beya Resort & Villas Hotel Placencia
- Laru Beya Hotel
- Laru Beya Resort & Villas Belize/Placencia